Well if it was a league event I would be probably be calling it off for a lack of wind, bizarre in December!
Most forecasts are indicating Wrecker or VR98 slope, but the wind could be marginal for F3F. However this is the Woollybacks and the reason for a social gathering after the Christmas binge so I will post an update tomorrow on two counts. Firstly there is snow in the air and there is an outside chance that the road could be closed, secondly the wind speed could get worse but let's face it if there is a chance to get out and fly we should.
All the best