Saturday 20 December 2014

Second Round of the SWSA F3F is OFF But There is the Woollybacks

Hi All

I am afraid to say the improvement in the weather forecast I was hoping for hasn't appeared and if anything a few more forecast have the rain coming in earlier so the competition tomorrow is off.

However, it is that time of year for the Welsh Woollybacks F3F and next Sunday looks like a prime candidate for the day.

So if by next weekend if you just feel you can't face another Turkey sandwich or Mince Pie and you want to blow a few cobwebs out and stretch your legs with some like minded Nutters on the slopes of South Wales, you will be all welcome.   As tradition would have it I will make a weather call Friday/Saturday (festive pressure, I might not be in a fit state Friday)!

That just leaves me to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and see you all soon


Andrzej

No comments:

Post a Comment