Despite mother nature throwing all she has got at Wales this week, Sunday is currently looks good for a competition so the event is on.
We will meet at the T junction by 09:30 as the current forecast has us on Mickey's.
Now the bad news or good depending on how you look at it, I can't make it Sunday. The good news is that Martin has stepped in to run the competition for me. I have listed the names I have to date and if you want fly either let me know by this evening or Martin from tomorrow onwards. Martin's email address
Hope you all have a good competition and all the best