Wednesday 19 December 2012

2012 SWSA Woolyback F3F Open - Sunday 30 December

Hi All

Those of you who weren't there last Sunday we didn't get to fly because  the clagg that stubbornly refused to leave the hill side.  

However, I took the opportunity to canvas opinions on the most suitable date for SWSA, "Oh no  I can't face another Turkey Sandwich F3F Open" or more commonly known as the "Woollyback Open". Why "Woollyback" well it in Wales and there are sheep, what more can I say! The consensus was Sunday 30th December for the event.
 

So that I am not wasting time arranging flying order on the hill if you can let me have your names and frequencies beforehand  I would be grateful. Let's face if we do this it will give all more flying time which what we all want after so much Christmas Cheer!   

I will post on the Friday night if the weather looks good and we are going ahead with the competition, just so that we can all mange the disappointment of not being able to enjoy the pleasures  of Christmas Sales Shopping, with one loved ones on this special day!

So until then may I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Andrzej


No comments:

Post a Comment