Monday, 16 September 2013

Welsh Open Practice

Hi All

For those of you coming down early for a practice for the Welsh Open I will ask the Farmer to open the gate to Mickey’s from Wednesday onwards.

Current forecast are suggesting Ice Cream Slope Wednesday, on Thursday Mickey’s during the day (with some precipitation) swinging back to The Ice Cream slope in the evening. However, as we all know 24 hours is along time in for a weather forecast on the Bwlch and it could all change by this time tomorrow!

If it is your first time to the Bwlch, best bet is always go to the landing area for the Wrecker to judge wind direction (see Kev’s old web site ) before making a decision where to fly.

Any questions contact Kev or myself and I am looking forward to seeing you all on the weekend.

All the best